A financial planner’s role isn’t limited to developing investment strategies, Planwise can also help you set realistic goals and provides wide ranging advice on issues including:
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth creation strategies
- Superannuation strategies
- Self managed superannuation
- Cash flow management and budgeting
- Maximising Centrelink Entitlements
- Business succession planning
What you can expect from your adviser
- The benefit of over two decades of experience in assisting clients with their financial affairs.
- Superior service, assistance and personalised advice relevant to your situation
- A high level of accessibility and timely responses.
- Face-to-face progress review discussions and strategy meetings each year.
- Rebalancing advice for your investment portfolio to ensure continued suitability in line with your selected investment asset allocation.
- Assistance with implementation and integration of any recommendations made regarding your portfolio.
- Access to new investment opportunities and strategies as they arise.
- Proactive contact from your adviser regarding any relevant matter concerning your portfolio or financial situation.
- Prompt responses to all phone / email / fax queries.
- Ongoing consultation and discussion with fund managers, industry experts and research companies to ensure access to the most up to date and effective strategies and products.